Providing Fingerprinting, TB testing (includes Reading), ID photos, Flu Shots, and School Hearing and Vision screenings since 1996. We are not an investor owned company. We are a family owned company working jointly with other community organizations providing the highest degree of quality and service at a fair price.
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICES!
- Memorial Day Holiday Office Closure
- CWSOA will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday. No TB skin tests will be given on Friday, May 24.
- Fingerprinting & Photo ID Pricing
- Ink - $19, Digital - $21, Student Ink - $14, Student Digital - $16, ID Photos - 2x2 photos - $13 - No Appointment Necessary
- Wellness Service Pricing
- TB - $30 (Includes Read up to 72 Hours), FLU - Reduced to $19 till June 30 - No Appointment Necessary
- **FOR ALL IVP APPLICATIONS ONLY-PLEASE READ**
- For your DPS fee, please bring a cashier's check, money order or business check made out to DPS. Amount depends on type of job applying for. This fee has to be attached with the fingerprint card and application to be mailed by CWSOA.
Fingerprinting from $14, TB Test $30. Serving the Arizona communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Surprise, Higely, El Mirage, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Avondale, Buckeye, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence, Gila Bend, Kearny, Wickenburg, Superior, Youngtown.,