Providing Fingerprinting, TB testing (includes Reading), ID photos, Flu Shots, and School Hearing and Vision screenings since 1996. We are not an investor owned company. We are a family owned company working jointly with other community organizations providing the highest degree of quality and service at a fair price.
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICES!
- MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY CLOSURE MAY 28
- CWSOA will be closed on Monday May 28. There will be no TB skin tests administered on Friday, May 25th, due to this closure.
- CPR/FIRST AID CLASSES NO LONGER OFFERED
- Effective 2018 CWSOA will no longer offer CPR and First Aid Training Classes.
- NEW OFFICE HOURS FOR 2018
- Monday - Saturday 8AM - 6PM and all services will be available.
- NEW PRICING CHANGES FOR 2018 - STILL CHEAPEST IN TOWN
- Fingerprinting - $19, TB - $30, Flu - $30
Fingerprinting from $14, TB Test $30. Serving the Arizona communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Surprise, Higely, El Mirage, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Avondale, Buckeye, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence, Gila Bend, Kearny, Wickenburg, Superior, Youngtown.,