Providing Fingerprinting, TB testing (includes Reading), ID photos, Flu Shots, and School Hearing and Vision screenings since 1996. We are not an investor owned company. We are a family owned company working jointly with other community organizations providing the highest degree of quality and service at a fair price.
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICES!
- CWSOA WILL NO LONGER HAVE A TEMPE LOCATION
- Effective Dec 15 at 5pm, the Tempe location will be closed down - Please visit our Gilbert location for all Fingerprinting and Photo ID services.
- CPR/FIRST AID CLASSES NO LONGER OFFERED
- Effective Jan 1, 2018 CWSOA will no longer offer CPR and First Aid Training Classes.
- NEW OFFICE HOURS EFFECTIVE JAN 1, 2018
- CWSOA will now be open Monday - Saturday 8am - 6pm and all services will be available.
- NEW PRICING CHANGES EFFECTIVE JAN 1, 2018
- Fingerprinting - $19, TB - $30, Flu - $30
Fingerprinting from $14, TB Test $30. Serving the Arizona communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Surprise, Higely, El Mirage, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Avondale, Buckeye, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence, Gila Bend, Kearny, Wickenburg, Superior, Youngtown.,