- ALL STUDENTS - $10.00 when being printed for their school/college requirement
- ROLLED INK FINGERPRINTING - $14.00 ($10.00 each additional card per client)
- LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING - $16.00 ($10.00 each additional card per client)
- DSS SWFT e-Fingerprinting & e-Transmittal - Call 480-325-9459 for price (Authorized DSS SWFT Channeler)
- MOBILE FINGERPRINTING (Please Call)
- PASSPORT PHOTOS - $10.00 for two pictures
- Rejection rates decrease
- *No inky-mess from Live Scan*
Providing high quality services to the Valley since 1996. No waiting in lines! No appointment needed! We carry the Standard Blank FD258 Cards, Arizona DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card Packets, and the IVP Clearance card packets. Please check with AZ DPS or your licensing agency regarding their processing fees and submittal fees. With our service there is a $1.00 charge for the Standard FD258 Fingerprint Card. There is no charge for the DPS IVP or Regular Clearance Card Packets.
The quality of our printing is guaranteed. We provide high quality prints, always.
- LIVESCAN and Ink Fingerprinting
- Fingerprinting is charged per card.
Discounts for more than one card per individual
- Mobile-Fingerprinting at your business (15 minimum)
- No appointment necessary at any location.
- Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
Acceptable identification: driver's license, government issued ID, passport, or legal residence card
(Call for other forms of acceptable ID)
- Adoptions / Foster Care
- Board of Nursing & Healthcare
- Teachers, and public / private / charter school employees and volunteers
- All Financial / Banking / Securities / NASD
- Preschools / Childcare / CPS / DES
- Massage Therapists (ID photos also available)
- Liquor licensing. We are on your approved list of locations.
- College students and staff (Statewide and Nationwide) - ASU & the Maricopa Community Colleges
- Security Guards (ID photos also available)
- Home Health / Hospice / Nursing Home (TB testing also available)
- Many other agencies (not listed here) requiring fingerprinting
- Checking Your Fingerprint Clearance Card Or Ivp Status
- Most Frequent Clearance Card Or Ivp Card Questions Link