- ALL STUDENTS (with valid school ID) - $12.00 when being printed for their school/college requirement
- ROLLED INK FINGERPRINTING - $17.00 ($10.00 each additional card per client)
- LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING - $19.00 ($10.00 each additional card per client)
- MOBILE FINGERPRINTING (Please Call)
- PASSPORT PHOTOS - $13.00 for two pictures
Ink and Roll will always give a superior fingerprint when done by a skilled fingerprint technician. If you have worn ridges or poor quality prints, special re-tabs, techniques and creams can be used to enhance the quality of the prints. This cannot be done when using a live Scan machine. Skilled Ink and Roll Fingerprinting will produce Superior prints with far less rejects than Live Scan will.
It is highly recommended that any person with worn/fine ridge detail should be fingerprinted using the ink-and-roll method. It is well understood that printerís ink is more effective for recording worn or very fine ridge detail than digital fingerprinting. This method is always available at CWSOA.
The quality of our printing is guaranteed. We provide high quality prints, always.
- LIVESCAN and Ink Fingerprinting
- Fingerprinting is charged per card.
Discounts for more than one card per individual
- Mobile-Fingerprinting at your business (15 minimum)
- No appointment necessary at any location.
- Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
Acceptable identification: driver's license, government issued ID, passport, or legal residence card
(Call for other forms of acceptable ID)
- Adoptions / Foster Care
- Board of Nursing & Healthcare
- Teachers, and public / private / charter school employees and volunteers
- All Financial / Banking / Securities / NASD
- Preschools / Childcare / CPS / DES
- Massage Therapists (ID photos also available)
- Liquor licensing. We are on your approved list of locations.
- College students and staff (Statewide and Nationwide) - ASU & the Maricopa Community Colleges
- Security Guards (ID photos also available)
- Home Health / Hospice / Nursing Home (TB testing also available)
- Many other agencies (not listed here) requiring fingerprinting
- Checking Your Fingerprint Clearance Card Or Ivp Status
- Most Frequent Clearance Card Or Ivp Card Questions Link